Tuesday, May 5, 2009

EXAMS OVER!!!

Yup...that's right..my exams are finally over.The juicy part is I get a 4 months summer break!hehehe.We in Taylor's Engineering School deserved it anyway.Anyways long story short, the following are what I'm planning to do during the holidays:


-Complete my research(I sorta promised my lecturer that I would continue the research during the holidays..)

-Go on a road trip(Been wanting to do this since my A levels..sighh..hope there won't be anything that might make me cancel it again..)

-Catch up on movies(I haven't even watched Fast and Furious 4..T_T and Terminator Salvation is a MUST watch..xD)

-PASS my piano exam.

-Get a job(hmm..maybe I'll work in Taylor's as a student helper)


And the list could go endless.But the above are my main priorities anyway.


However in an unrelated topic,I like this gun below..xD..and nope,that is not SCAR from Crysis©,it's called the H&K XM8©.It may look like it though..


Photo courtesy of world.guns.ru

1 comment:

  1. Let's Go YAM CHAR! Maybe not...coz someone tagged me as a hypocrite. Btw since u r so free why not u organise a gathering for the ex-PE7.5 people. Prefer it to be ard end-June or early July. It would be fun if a road trip for ex-PE7.5 people. =)

    ReplyDelete