Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hi all!!

Surprised?well..don't be..I'm not really a blogger,heck i don't even read my friend's blog..In case you're wondering why i started one,well...that's a long story which im not gonna tell you now. But what the hell..won't hurt to start one. Anyways, hello to you all out there and welcome to my very first blog entry..I'm Kok Shen,19,Chemical Engineering Year 1 Sem 2 student,a Taylorian and a friend from Malaysia. To anybody who's interested in bookmarking my blog are more than welcome to do so and no Ning, I'm not starting this blog to compete against your's...Having a test tomorrow and 3 days after so imma just gonna stop here for now..Hope you enjoy my brand new blog!!

Shepherd

4 comments:

  1. You started a blorgz? Let me help you with the cutting ribbon ceremony of your blorgz. 1111!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU! WILL! NEVER! WIN! MY! BLORGHZ! FULLSTOP!



    P.S:That poll is long-ass =3

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...yeah i know the poll's kinda long-assed..those are some of the famous brand known by people in Malaysia..


    P.S.: i DID mention i wasnt gonna compete against your blog didnt i?hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you with us, Kok Shen. :)

    ReplyDelete