Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mistakes

Not everyone is perfect. Even the most flawless person has at least committed a mistake or two in his/her life. Trying to be perfect is like trying to accelerate an electron to the speed of light. No matter how much energy you supply it, it could never attain the speed of light. Or maybe in the distant future but it's pretty much impossible now. Gosh! I must be boring you with all the nerdy talk...haha well, like i said before, no one is perfect.



Which brings me to my story. I was in ME lab in Taylor's yesterday afternoon and found some of my ME friends doing their solar car project. Was just gonna check them out and wish them luck and stuff, so I just walk in. Things were kinda quiet until i saw Prosh and Jon throwing polystyrene at each other. It was then I started commenting they're not doing their work and leader's just lazying around...Heck, i even commented on Chun Weng's soya milk, which i find it kinda dumb but somehow i still said something about it. I guess Mitch got pissed off and started saying" Kok Shen, there's 2 types of criticism, one is constructive and the other one is destructive. The destructive one would be you're an asshole. The constructive one would be to think before you say..."



That's when it hit me that I've been talking without thinking. Truth is, I already know they're struggling to meet their deadline and leader's been having hell of a time trying make his members to stay in line. I felt so bad that when i went home that same evening I had no mood to study. They say it takes courage to admit one's mistake, but it takes a man to try to correct it. In my case, i admit i have a bad habit of talking without thinking. I know...you must be thinking yeah, that's why i think you're an asshole. If that's what you're thinking, I don't blame you. But thing is, I dont really know when I'm talking sense or just bitching. Kinda hard to draw the line if you dunno where to start drawing it.

Anyways, I'm gonna go off now. And I wanna take this opportunity to apologize to the guys working on solar car, Chun Weng, Prosh, Jon, Mitch, Alan for being a dick. I'm really really sorry if I hurt your feelings guys...


Shepherd

3 comments:

  1. Read this article.

    http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2009/3/15/sundaymetro/3465296&sec=SundayMetro

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KLK1989 said...

    Read this article.

    http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2009/3/15/sundaymetro/3465296&sec=SundayMetro

    Cheers!
    --------------------------------
    thx 4 d article bro... i might need it too for somne references...

    anyway kok shen, why dun ya decorate ur blog... a lot of potential u know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. zzz...decorate with what?spider man pr0n?hahaha

    ReplyDelete